If you are curious as to where the graders have been for the last 72 hours, click the link below.
Snow Plowing Policy 11-11-2017
- Snow plowing in the RM is alternated for each snow fall.
- Two operators will be kept on full time to snow plow the RM roads that have access to residential sites, unless specified.
- One operator will be appointed to snow plow the west area of the RM, Division 1, 2 and portions of 3 & 4 that are west of the forest.
- The other operator will be appointed to snow plow the south east area of the RM, Divisions 5, 6 and portions of 3 that have access from the south of the Codette Grid and portion of Division 4 on the east side of the provincial forest.
- Two operators are to work at the same time. If one has completed their designated area than they are to help the other operator until all roads are done. If one operator goes home they both go home. Should always be a minimum of two (2) operators at work.
- The council and Shop Leader will appoint the areas for the operators.
Contract Work/Snowplowing Policy 16-10-2017
- Contract work – snowplowing forms be completed prior to any snowplowing or custom work that is completed.
Custom Work Rates Res#17-01-2023
- Graders - $300.00 per hour (min. charge - $200.00)